To complete your order we need to collect some personal information such as your name, address and telephone number. This is used purely to fulfil your order and will be stored in compliance with Data Protection legislation. Any supplementary information is to improve the service we offer you such as informing you of offers and events or recommendations that suit your buying pattern or to change the look and feel of the site to reflect your preferences.
Dartspower.co.uk does not sell or trade any of your personal details to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used. Data collected by this site is used to:
- Take and fulfil customer orders.
- Administer and enhance the site and service.
Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
OUR 100% SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE:
Here at Dartspower.co.uk, we realize that shopping online can feel a bit risky. However, the truth of the matter is that advances in secure server technology have made shopping at dartspower.co.uk just as safe as using your credit card to shop around town or over the phone. Our goal is for you to feel as comfortable using your credit card at dartspower.co.uk as you do everywhere else that you shop. To that end we have partnered with PayPoint for all online credit card transactions. PayPoint uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security to protect merchant transactions.
dartspower.co.uk respects your privacy! Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned! Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us.
Basic customer information: name, address, telephone number, fax number and payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
- The information we collect is used for internal review to improve the content of our Web site only.
- If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from us, please let us know by sending an e-mail to the address above.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding their order(s).
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- We provide site visitors the ability to change/update their information online.
- Consumers can access this information by logging into http://www.dartspower.co.uk
- With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server (PayPoint). We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- co.uk does not hold any financial information whatsoever, we do have access to limited individual transaction information so as we can issue re-funds and check that transactions have gone through correctly but this information is only held for 60 days.